Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Easy And Fast Money? My Experience As A Sheinside Publisher



Hi everyone,



today I'm going to show you my experience as a publisher for the site "Sheinside".
I've decided to be a publisher to earn some money in simple and fast way.
By this program, actually, Sheinside pay me the 10% for every commission I gave them.
My secret to involved people to buy something is create outfits using their clothes and choose those clothes who are not too much expensive.
I post my outfits one day for week on my social networks and lots of people see them.
Every months Sheinside organizes different activities by which you can earn 10 or 15 dollars immediately. To have them you have to respect all rules of the activity and the submit the link of your creation on you publisher's account page. If you make lots of commissions, you will receive 15 dollars, if not you will get 10 dollars.
So if you want to be part of this "world" you can do this by clicking HERE.

I hope this post will be helpful.

kLa

No comments:

Post a Comment